| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charshangngy in August is very hot at 29.3 °C (84.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Charshangngy August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Charshangngy:
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NNE
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) ENE
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NE
- Termez, Russia - 117.7 kms (73.2 miles) ESE
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) SE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 363.1 kms (225.7 miles) SE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) SE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 340.9 kms (211.9 miles) SSE