| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charshangngy in February is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:15 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Charshangngy February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Charshangngy:
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NNE
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) ENE
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NE
- Termez, Russia - 117.7 kms (73.2 miles) ESE
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) SE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 363.1 kms (225.7 miles) SE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) SE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 340.9 kms (211.9 miles) SSE