| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charshangngy in November is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Charshangngy November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Charshangngy, Turkmenistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Charshangngy:
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 249 kms (154.7 miles) NNE
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) ENE
- Bajsun, Uzbekistan - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NE
- Termez, Russia - 117.7 kms (73.2 miles) ESE
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 138.8 kms (86.2 miles) SE
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 274 kms (170.3 miles) ESE
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 363.1 kms (225.7 miles) SE
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 392.6 kms (243.9 miles) SE
- Bamiyan, Afghanistan - 340.9 kms (211.9 miles) SSE